Wednesday 16 November 2011

Getting arty!!

My nail painting evenings are becoming more often, I still love doing it.

Here are some designs I did on myself and housemates last night...

Me- pastel coloured polka dots!
Hayley- red with white polka dots!
Faye- my lovely nerd housemate loves her superheroes, the iconic logos were perfectly suited for her!

You can also see where I painted poppies on my thumb nail too, I was thinking of remembrance day and all the soldiers in the past and today.

Poppies are a beautiful symbol to have for the memories and poppies themselves are lovely flowers. I hope everybody was wearing theirs this weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! I love the red and white polkadots best! soooo cute, it looks perfect!!!
    xx
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) was my housemates idea for red and white polka dots. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely nails! *_* Come to see me! We could follow each other!

    ReplyDelete