Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas crafts!

Getting closer to Christmas, and I'm getting just as excited as I was at the age of 10! But being a student and being as skint as ever, I thought now was the time to bring out the creative side to me!

I started with some inspiration from my sister, a bay leaf wreath! Something she saw at the Bedgebury craft fair a few weeks ago!

I started by pruning mums overgrown bay tree in the garden, and stealing some bendable wire from my dad.

Piercing the bay leaves individually onto the wire and bending into a circle, I then added things like sliced oranges, dried chillies and cinnamon quills with smaller wire attached between the leaves. Here are some pictures, I hope I have more time to make more things :)

And if I don't post before Christmas, happy Christmas everyone!! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment